- Reception Hall: Stunning arched entrance to the building with masses of space which will be the hub of your gathering
- Drawing Room: Leather and fabric sofas and chairs, a wall mounted television, baby grand piano and a bar combine to make this an elegant room which can accommodate 20+ people seated.
- Sitting Room: Comfortable chairs, DVD player with plenty of books, board games and childrens’ DVDs.
- Dining Room: Bright and airy, this large oak panelled room can accommodate 60 plus at tables of 6 to 8 or the tables can be arranged into 1 large table for up to 30.
- Kitchen: Very well equipped with everything needed for large group catering; 2 large fridges, 2 range cookers, 2 sinks, 2 microwaves, coffee makers etc. Utility room with sinks, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine, dryer. Extra drinks fridges behind the bar and in the dining room.
- En suite bedrooms: 11 comfortably furnished en suite bedrooms which can accommodate up to 30 people in rooms of 2 – 5 people. There are 3 rooms with double beds, 5 twin and 2 family rooms (twin beds and a set of bunk bed) and one 5 bedded room with a single bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. Extra children’s beds can be added to some of the bedrooms to take the number up to 35.
- Veranda and Large Garden: Enjoy al fresco drinks or watching the sun set on the veranda or barbecues or team games in the garden
- Car Park: on site parking for up to 20 cars